Join us for the 78th Annual Meeker Days Arts & Music Festival!
Located in the heart of downtown Puyallup, the Meeker Days Arts & Music Festival is rich in history.
- Our three stages feature a variety of music flavors like country, rock, blues and alternative along with great entertainment for kids of all ages.
- Two food courts are loaded with festival favorites like elephant ears, burgers, corn dogs, ice cream and more!
- Charlie’s Restaurant provide beer garden service along with many fun games.
- Over 200 craft, commercial and non-profit vendors with a huge assortment of products for your home, gifts for dad, apparel and toys for the kids, just to name a few.
- Awesome educational exhibits, antique tractor display and inflatable fun for everyone!
- And for the car enthusiasts… two car shows take place, Buicks on Saturday and Pontiacs on Sunday!
Funds raised during the festival support the Puyallup Main Street Association, a 501 (c) 3 charitable non-profit dedicated to representing and supporting a vital downtown by promoting economic growth.