Be a Part of the 2017 PMSA Farmers’ Market! Download the 2017 Farmer’s Market Application and Market Map:
If you are a returning vendor, you must submit the Farmer’s Market Map with your space from this past season circled.
Reminder for all vendors:
Prepared Food Vendors/Processed Food Vendors
Vendors will have to provide both pictures as well as a sample of the main products you are wanting to sell at the market. Also you will need to provide a “menu” of all products you are planning on selling at the market.
Farmers must provide only pictures due to products being seasonal but will need to also provide a list of all produce you plan to bring and a timeframe on when said product should make its first appearance to the market.
Unfortunately, we will only be accepting returning Flower vendors this year, pictures must still be provided.
Crafters must provide pictures and be prepared to be called in for our jury selection process.
Non-profit organizations spaces fill fast once all non-profit spaces are full we will stop accepting non-profit application. Pictures of the non-profit organization need to be attached to application.
As we prepare for our 2017 season, we wanted to share a few things you have to look forward to as a potential vendor at our market. Take a moment to review some of the enhancements and changes for the upcoming season before completing your application.
- In a continued effort to simplify the process, “Go Green” and reduce paper, we’re excited to offer the option to complete your application on your desktop and email it (Instructions below). We have also added the pay online option.
- We will offer Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT), which is great news for our farmers. We will have more information on this program at our vendor meetings before the market opens.
- You will have the option to pay your daily market fees / commission via debit card, check or cash.
- ALL PREPARED FOOD VENDORS will produce 25% of their menu items from a raw / undeveloped state.
- The reserved / guaranteed prepaid spaces will all be in specific parts of Pioneer Park and the Pavilion. To qualify for these spaces you must meet the criteria listed on the application. The Pavilion’s priority will remain to our farmers’ and specialty / processed food vendors. We will continue to consider arts and crafts for remaining available space. A reminder that there is no space guarantee from prior years.
Please welcome our 2017 Puyallup Farmers’ Market Presenting Sponsor: Sound Family Medicine!
Their generosity helps make this vital PMSA community event possible.
If you are interesting in becoming a vendor with the market you first need to assess if your business is appropriate to the market as we only allow artisans with handcrafted items, farmers, specialty food vendors, food booths and non-profits at market per the Roots Guidelines put out by the Washington State Farmers’ Market Association.
Our process revolves around an approved vendor list that is created in February and those vendors are allowed to come to market as often as they wish. Those vendors accepted pay a varying commission percentage to the market as well as a daily stall fee. Each market season is unique and vendors are selected new each year. There are no return rights from season to season and acceptance is not guaranteed.
Our Payment Options Include:
- Pay Online Here
- Call our office with your credit card info: 253.840.2631
- Submit a check by mail to: (Please include your company name on the check)